1. Name and contact details of the data controller and our company’s data protection officer
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
CT Lloyd GmbH
(hereinafter referred to as CT Lloyd GmbH),
30159 Hannover, Germany
Phone: 0511 301899-0
The operational data protection officer of CT Lloyd GmbH is:
Lawyer / Avvocato
04229 Leipzig, Germany
Tel.: 0341 48488-0
2. The collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When visiting our website
When you visit our website www.ct-lloyd.de, the browser you are using on your end device automatically sends information to our website’s server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- The IP address of the computer sending the request
- The date and time of access
- The name and URL of the requested file
- The website from which our website was accessed (referrer URL)
- The browser you are using and, if applicable, your computer’s operating system and the name of your access provider
We process this data for the following purposes:
- To ensure a stable connection can be established to our website
- To ensure that our website is user-friendly
- To evaluate the security and stability of our system
- For further administrative purposes
- The legal basis for data processing is Article 6, Paragraph 1, Sentence 1 (f) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest is based on the purposes of data
- collection listed above. We do not, under any circumstances, use the data collected to identify you.
b) When using our contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the possibility to contact us via a form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address must be provided so that we know who sent the request and can answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of contacting us is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntary consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after you have completed your request.
c) Newsletter / Office Magazine
We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when we send out our newsletter. In part, we use an external service provider to send out our newsletter and to perform the data processing referred to below. We have carefully selected and assigned this service provider, who is bound by our instructions and regularly subjected to inspection.
To evaluate user behaviour, the emails sent out on our behalf contain what are referred to as web beacons or tracking pixels (one-pixel image files), which are stored on our external service provider's website. We link these web beacons to your email address and an individual ID for the evaluations. The links and/or QR codes contained in the newsletter also contain this ID. Data obtained in this way allows us to create a user profile so that we can adapt our newsletter to your individual interests. In doing so, we record when you read our newsletter, which links you click on in our newsletters and thus infer your personal interests from this information. We link these data with actions you have taken on our website.
You can object to this form of tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in each email or informing us using another method of contact. The information is stored as long as you are subscribed to our newsletter. Once you unsubscribe, we save the data in purely statistical and anonymous form. This type of tracking is not possible if you have disabled the display of images in your email programme by default. In this case, our newsletter will not be displayed in full and you may not be able to use all of its features. The tracking referred to above will also take place if you display the images manually.
3. transfer of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below.
We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- you have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO,
- the disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that there is a legal obligation to pass on data pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO, and
- this is legally permissible and required for the execution of contractual relationships with you pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO.
4. rights of data subjects
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you may request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right of rectification, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data, unless it has been collected from us, as well as the existence of an automated decision-making process including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information on its details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO if the correctness of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful but you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have lodged an objection against the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another responsible person;
- in accordance with Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your consent once given to us at any time. The consequence of this is that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent in the future, and
- to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or place of work or our office.
5. right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right, pursuant to Art. 21 DSGVO, to object to the processing of your personal data if there are reasons for doing so which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without stating a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of revocation or objection, simply send an e-mail to info(at)ct-lloyd.de.
6. data security
We use the most common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in connection with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. As a rule, this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether an individual page of our website is transmitted in encrypted form by the closed representation of the key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
7. Validity of and change of this data security explanation
The Privacy Notice is currently valid and was last updated in May 2018.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to amend this data protection declaration. You can call up and print out the current data protection statement at any time on the website at www.ct-lloyd.de/en/privacy-policy .